Monday, June 24, 2013

Episode Thirteen: Southern Belles!


Episode thirteen pt1 southern belles from Anna Dixon on Vimeo.
Hey ya'll, and welcome to the south (Georgia!) I am Anna your host, and on my left is my grandmother-I call her Nannie-Frances. She is my Mom's Mom. Nannie also crochets and sews!

Anna's WIPS (not in order) 
1.) Honolulu Pink Blanket

  • out of Honolulu Pink yarn 
  • Size 50 needles. 
2.) Go Gryffindor Hitchhiker: 
  • Go Gryffindor yarn by Sunset Stitches. 
  • Size 7 knitting needles. 
3.) Vince's Sock 
  • Dark gray 
  • Classic Yankee Sock pattern (look at other posts for a link) 
  • Size 1 circs. 
4.) Georgia Peach socks 
  • Same pattern-Classic Yankee for the Family (again look at other posts). 
  • Size 1 DPNS.
5.) Log Cabin Blanket 
  • Too many colors to list.

I think that is it for this week! Please add me as a friend, and join our group!



I hope you have an awesome week!
~annalovesheep

No comments:

Post a Comment