Saturday, June 8, 2013

Episode Eleven: Awesome Work Week

Hi! And welcome to Knitting with Sir Anselot and Lady G Podcast! Anna is your host!
It is June (already?!) 8th, 2013. And welcome!

It's been an awesome week at work! I got so much done, and I love working in an office!

Let's start with WIPS! 
Baby Log Cabin Blanket by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne 
Knitted on size 4 needles
(too many colors to list..sorry!)

Alex's socks (my brother).

Angee socks by Cookie A 

FO's of the week: 
Brittany's cowl (no project page or pattern on Raverly, sorry again!)
A Prize Cowl for you-participate in the Nagging Not so KAL with me!
Dad's socks. 

I think that's it for this week! Have an awesome week!
You can find me, annalovesheep on Raverly
You can find Knitting with Sir Anselot and Lady G Podcast's group here. 

~annalovesheep~


No comments:

Post a Comment