Monday, March 3, 2014

Episode 28: Podcast Name Change


Welcome to Knit Trips Podcast! I am Anna your host, and welcome everyone!

Announcements:
The podcast name change: I changed "Knitting with Sir Anselot and Lady G" podcast to "Knit Trips Podcast." I will talk about the places I go, new segments such as Dead End Lane (where I frog things), Fo's, and WIPS!
Knit a Square KAL: 
The Chatter thread/FO thread is up.
You can find all information at http://www.knitasquare.com/
It started yesterday March 2nd, 2014-and last until May 1st, 2014. The rest of the information is in the chatter/FO thread!

FO: 
Frances's Cowl: I just published the pattern on Raverly! It is a free pattern!
Knitted out of I love this Yarn-tweed- in the Sea Blue Color way.
Size 7 needles.
Mossy Banks: Waiting for a test knitter for this pattern! It is dedicated to my brother, Alex.
Knitted out of 174 Joshua Tree colorway by Lion Brand.
Size 7 Needles.
Crochet Hat: I love this Yarn (not sure which color way), and Simply Soft Caron

WIPS:
A Stroll in Central Park Hat
-out of Paton's Chunky
-Size 7 needles
Pattern will be released soon.

Dead End Lane:
(Where I frog projects)
Dad's socks

Knit Trips Segment:
none.. (I forgot to mention this)
Have a great week everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment