Friday, April 5, 2013

Episode Two! Welcome Back!


Episode two welcome back! from Anna Dixon on Vimeo.

Episode Two Video Here


Welcome back everyone! =)


Show Notes: 

FO's 

Alex's Blanket-knitted in 2011, as a Christmas gift. The yarn is Vanna's choice and "I love this Yarn."
Project page for Alex's blanket.

Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth I love this pattern!
Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth Project page
Mittens for Mom Project Page (Pattern not on Raverly).

Embroidery: Working on the Owl pillows, and possibly the Owl Quilt.

You can contact me:
Annalovesheep on Rav  (friend me!)
Join the group! Raverly Group


Have a great week! See you next week! =) 
-annalovesheep-


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! You should keep going. It takes some time to get everything right, there's like this learning curve all podcasters go through. I'm STILL going through it. But you've got such good instincts, using the dogs as a foil and just showing what you're doing. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. Sorry it took so long to reply back. :). I'm still trying to get in the grove even though I'm on episode nine this week lol. We're still trying camera angles for the best lighting :).

    thank you for commenting!
    -annalovesheep-

    ReplyDelete